Friday, February 25, 2011

ADD SUV (Ft. Pharrell Williams) - Uffie - Sex Drems and Denim Jeans [Lyrics]

ADD SUV (Ft. Pharrell Williams) - Uffie - Sex Drems and Denim Jeans Lyrics: Sometimes I wake up in my bed And I don't know where I've been Heart tells me I trip to a cloud nine Headache says that things just ain't fine Wake up in the valley of dolls are all surrounding me Blonde ambitions, aproned offerin mother's little yellow helpers Helpers helpers, helpers Country club martini crew Extra olives just won't do Valium makes their soul get higher And enables faking fire Queen bees lose to wasps Ritalin filled debutantes When you don't like what you see Hiding's easy in an SUV Schizophrenic, photogenic Psychogenic, hallucinogenic, Photogenic, authentic, eugenic, telegenic Manic depressive aggressive Handheld casette recorder ADD (yeah) ADD (yeah) Uh I gotta call my friend Wait a minute, what I say I gotta do again? Minute to minute, I feel like i'm in The movie momento but I don't have a pen Wait a minute hey, hey This the type of beat that make the ghetto girls play Take a hit of haze, listen to Dre You wish you seen P, man you know she couldn't hate That ghetto P, and that ghetto cash My ghetto eyes on her ghetto ass You probably wanna know what planet we're on Can't help if I see everything in neon Schizophrenic, photogenic Psychogenic, hallucinogenic, Photogenic, authentic, eugenic, telegenic Manic depressive aggressive Handheld casette recorder I know they think that we have lost it My mom keeps tellin me that I should stop it See what I like and I'm gon' cop it Ahead ...

See Also : BestOnFriday Shoes Shopping Health Care Products

No comments:

Post a Comment